Our English courses are run by experienced and qualified teachers who are there to help you improve your everyday English. They’ll make the process fun through a balanced mix of speaking, listening, reading, writing and grammar. Our small class sizes will give you plenty of one-to-one attention so you’ll be speaking and understanding English very quickly.
WHAT WE OFFER:
● Our classes cover the full range of language studies including spelling, pronunciation, grammar, vocabulary, reading, writing, listening and speaking;
● You’ll get one-on-one time with a teacher every time you complete a test. This means we can track your progress and give you great support;
● NZIE courses are available at different levels: Elementary, Pre-Intermediate, Intermediate, Upper-Intermediate
● NZIE also offers NZCEL Level 3, Level 4 and NZCEL Academic Level 4
● Our teaching methods are enhanced by the use of audio, video and chosen materials;
● Upon completion, you will receive a General English Certificate from NZIE.
START DATESEvery week on Monday (except for the weeks that include Christmas and New Year)
HOURS OF TUITION
● Full-time Day: 20 teaching hours per week, Monday – Friday, From 9am to 1pm
ENROLMENT PERIOD3-48 Weeks
Once you’ve successfully completed this course you can enrol onto a Business or IT Diploma with NZIE.