Student Services Manager
|Tiffany truly enjoys helping people so this role suits her down to the ground. At NZIE, she want to enhance the profile for student services so we are top of mind whenever a student feels they need guidance or advice on anything to make their stay in NZ as problem free as possible.
Tiffany’s previous experience was all about recruitment. Similarly, she was helping people, not with their student life but in putting them into employment. She worked very closely with clients and candidates to reach a win-win situation for all concerned. This was both a challenging and rewarding career which saw Tiffany travel to many countries around the world as a result of hard work and commitment.
Tiffany loves being around good friends and family gatherings and humour is an essential part of her life.
|As Enrolments Administrator, Leanne’s tasks include:
• Inducting new students at the beginning of each semester.
• Creating class lists and attendance records
• Processing enrolment forms
• Reporting grades and requesting diplomas with NZQA.
• Pastoral care for students
• Maintain the student management database
• Maintain Public Trust records and payments
• Issuing receiptsLeanne likes to spend time with her family, believing that work/life balance is very important.
She also enjoys reading, travelling, and spending time with friends and her goal every year is to take one overseas trip.
|Antonia’s professional background includes recruitment, hospitality, education, and corporate business.
She has also acquired experience over the years in conducting employment workshops, industry engagement, and market research.
For NZIE, Antonia provides students with career guidance, job placement, event planning, and business development services.
She is passionate about education and enjoys mentoring and coaching students, networking and building relationships with NZIE’s stakeholders.
Outside of work, Antonia can be found at the gym, swimming, having brunch at Mission Bay, or lying on the beach every weekend during summer.