Employers in our network
Industries we work in
How NZIE Can Help?
Internships opportunities are available for all our students and are COMPULSORY for students who study our Applied Business Programmes both Level 7 and Level 8. Most of the Internships are unpaid and part-time for a maximum of 10-weeks.
Many of our graduates from the Internship programme have gotten a job with the same company they did their Internship with.
As a part of NZIE Student Services we provide our students with full employment guidance and assistance in finding part-time or full-time employment. Employment workshops and one-on-one coaching for CV and cover letter writing, interview techniques, job seeking and workplace skills are available to assist you in becoming employed as soon as possible.
During The Internship You Can:
- Develop relevant skills with industry experts
- Apply course theory in a real work environment
- Get your place in industry – even before you graduate*
- Build your professional branding and network of professional contacts
- Develop confidence and the professional practices you need to excel
- Open doors to meet your future employer
- Gain relevant, local professional experience which could lead you to a successful career in New Zealand.
Once you’ve finished the Internship programme you’ll be ready to land that dream job and really get your career started!
We have strong relationships with various companies across New Zealand and we’ve delivered over 500 internships with more than 100 employers.
These are some of the companies who have already contributed to our students success**:
*working together with Student Services to confirm an internship.
** NZIE does not guarantee an internship with these companies
Check out our some of our Student Success Stories below